Monday, 10 March 2008

[5] Chem Eng Building, Supplemental

In the last post, I linked to my video about the mysterious room in the Chemical Engineering Building on campus. Here's a follow-up:

----------------

From: [Chemical Engineering Office]
Sent: 10 March 2008 09:04
To: Mike Leader
Subject: Mysterious Room in Chem Eng Building

If I tell you I will have to kill you!


-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Leader
Sent: 09 March 2008 21:04
To: [Chem Eng Dept.]
Subject: Mysterious Room in Chem Eng Building

Dear Chemical Engineering,

I'm a final year English literature student, and as I'm finishing university this year, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could clear something up for me.

There is a room in the main Chemical Engineering building which has a bank of lights going through the visible light spectrum, seemingly 24 hours a day. This room has intrigued me since it was brought to my attention early last academic year; and, without fail, whatever time I walk through campus (late at night or early in the morning), these lights are still on. It was one of the little mysteries that has made my experience at university interesting. Is there an ongoing research experiment taking place in this room? Or is it something else?

Thanks for your time!

Mike Leader
English

----------------

No comments: