Tuesday, 1 July 2008

[30] New era, and all that...

Productivity has slowed to a crawl over the last few weeks, I'm afraid. The couple of blog posts that I had planned to publish have either become irrelevant or are stuck in development hell. I got my results for my degree - a 2:1 overall. My dissertation was awarded 81; I'm very pleased.

I'm currently working on a DVD review of Gus Van Sant's Paranoid Park, for Film International. I'm hoping to sort that out in the next week or so, because I will be off the radar for the end of July / start of August period. Graduating, jet-setting, etc.

I am back in Salford, after moving out of the house in Birmingham. Expect a self-indulgently personal post on that in the next few days, if I ever get around to writing it. I have also been catching up with a lot of graphic novels / comics that I either missed or overlooked.

For the time being, however, here is a video from the last few days at University.

-------------------------





Some bullshit went down that Friday night. Long walk around the outskirts of the wasteland known as 'The Second City'. Culminating in the most banterous act of our whole university careers.

Hell of a way to end an era.

[This video is purposefully presented in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get lo-fi format]

-------------------------

No comments: