Thursday, 30 October 2008

[63] 30/10 Morning Roundup, etc.

I've been contributing Morning Roundup columns, once a week, to CC2K for a couple of months now, so I thought it was as good a time as any to start promoting them here. Here's the blurb for this morning's post:

This morning we've got scoops concerning Mike Nichols' adaptation of Akira Kurosawa's High and Low, Tom Ford's directorial debut, a Preacher adaptation directed by Sam Mendes, some scandals and smashes in the UK, plus music news. Chow down, it's time for The Morning Roundup!



Check out the full post here.

-------------------

I'm going to be quite busy over the next few days. My parents are visiting, we're going for dinner this evening and going to see No Man's Land at the Duke of York's Theatre. Tomorrow, I'm conducting an interview for 4Talent Magazine as a trial for hopefully more commissioned work; and then I'm hoping to do a double whammy of the Dave McKean signing at Forbidden Planet, and the Neil Gaiman talk/signing at LSE.

Busy, indeed! See you on the other side.

No comments: