Saturday, 29 November 2008

[87] 4Talent Magazine, Issue 10

The new issue of 4Talent Magazine arrived this morning.


It's packed full of great articles and media-savvy advice (including bits on Mark Millar and Joss Whedon, which came as a surprise). There's also an in-depth section on the 4Talent Awards. I wrote a profile of the winner in the Best Presenting category, Ben Chancellor (who has a new talent profile at Karushi Management here). Sadly, I have no scanning equipment, and the lovely glossy pages just make taking snapshots even harder.


(Hence the dodgy crop)

The magazine should be available in Borders (at an out-of-my-price-range £5), and is being bundled in the goodie bags at various events and ceremonies over the coming weeks.


http://www.4talentmagazine.com/

4 comments:

Phoebe Raven said...

Congrats! This is awesome! Way to get your name out there.
The only thing I have is my name and a quote on a poster for the movie "Flourish".
An article is way cooler.

Mag said...

Is there an article about Barcelona in this mag? Is it featuring a small interview and some work by an intern working as a designer at an agency there? What kind of work is featured? I don't have this mag and would like to know!

Thanks!

Mike Leader said...

Hi there!

There is an article on Barcelona in the mag. There are three double-page spreads on different topics. Vasava Design, Sitges Film Festival and Sonar Festival.

Are you talking about the Vasava design bit? Hans from Oslo?

I can take a picture of it if you'd like, or type up a transcript. Or you could order it from their site - http://www.4talentmagazine.com/products-page

Mike

Mag said...

Hi Mike!

Would be awesome if you could get me a scan or a photos of the Vasava article (or the whole Barca article if you have time)!

Think I might order that magazine too.. thanks for the link!

My email address is mongodust [at] yahoo.com

Thanks!