Thursday, 19 February 2009

[145] Morning Roundup, General Update, etc.

I've been very busy over the last week. I've been conducting interviews and generally researching for this feature I'm writing, which is still operating under the working title 'Expatriated Classics Live Again On Xbox LIVE'.

I've been speaking to Western developers and publishers who have reworked, rebooted or made sequels to classic Japanese gaming properties. So far I've spoken to Grin (Bionic Commando Rearmed) and Southend Games (R-Type Dimensions) in Sweden, and I'm working on interviews with Tozai Games (R-Type Dimensions) and Foundation 9 Entertainment (1942: Joint Strike, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix). It's taking up a lot of my time and energy, but I'm really enjoying it.

Also, working on a review of Metal Slug 7 for the DS, and other writing for other sites. Exhilarating stuff.


---------------------


It turns out that the remaining Zavvi stores will be closing by the end of this week, so I think that one last trip to the Oxford Street branch is in order.


---------------------


And, of course, as always:




The Morning Roundup: Fockin' Fockers, Expendables get Indispensable, Brit Awards


This morning we have new clips from Watchmen, news on the best action movie cast ever, Nintendo DSi release details, and all the usual scoops and tidbits. Short and sweet, but you love it!


Read the full article here.

No comments: