Friday, 29 May 2009

[190] Joby Otero Interview

This week, I was invited to a preview event for the upcoming movie tie-in game for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I was able to chat with Joby Otero, the Chief Creative Officer on the title. He seemed like a really nice, nerdy fellow, very passionate about working on a Transformers game, and was quite amused when I said I was writing up the event for Den of Geek (I believe his reaction was 'sounds like my kinda place!'). My full preview article of the game should go up next week, but here is the interview.




With the release of Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen on the horizon, it's no surprise that there will be a tie-in video game will be be released as well. However, we recently had the chance to sit and chat with Joby Otero, Chief Creative Officer at Luxoflux, the team behind such games as the True Crime and Vigilante 8 series, about how Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The Game offers many surprises for sceptics and fanboys alike.


Read the full interview here.

No comments: