Thursday, 29 July 2010

[366] Tupperware Hack

My parents visited last weekend, and my dad did his usual trick of showing me up through his unending DIY ingenuity. The plastic covering for the phone/internet connection outside my flat had come off - probably the fault of gale-force winds, local foxes or a disgruntled neighbour - leaving the wires perilously open to the elements.

We spent our family weekend, as you do, in the local Tesco. At one point, my dad turned up with a big grin on his face and a Tupperware container in his hands. Within a couple of hours, this was on my front wall.




All it took was a medium-sized container, a black bin bag, two screws and some duct tape. Now it is secure, water-proof, and has easy access via the lid.




Certainly beats my bulldog clip poster 'stationery hack'. Damn.

No comments: