Wednesday, 10 November 2010

[406] Can You Recall...?

The day after the MCM Expo last week, I was waiting for the bus to the London Fields Radio station. I found this in my pocket.




You know, I don't think I even remember what I did last summer. And looking at this blog isn't the greatest of help. ('Oh, I saw Inglourious Basterds, and interviewed Lawrence Bender!') It's just a long line of reviews, blogs and articles. Films upon films. It's getting hard to differentiate the days and pinpoint months in the backlog of memory.

That said, I'm pretty sure I didn't hit an old man while drunk driving, and dump his body in the sea. Who can be sure, though?

2 comments:

seo agency india said...

the airplane are awesome and joined my Shuffle face book group sip I won't have a word said against them. Legends of psychedelia. Full stop.

Property in jaipur said...

nice blog . Excellent