Tuesday, 12 July 2011

[482] Three Reviews in Little White Lies #36

The gorgeous new issue of Little White Lies is out now, and it contains three reviews by me! Spanish prison flick Cell 211, and indie dramas Meet Monica Velour and Beginners, are all put under the microscope. Sadly, the scores make up a sea of 2s and 3s. But look, sexy print!






 


Little White Lies should be available at any hip newsagents or cinephile hangout. I recommend you buy it; the cover film this issue is Pedro Almodovar's The Skin I Live In, and there are a handful of rather fascinating articles in there.

I'll post links to the full reviews as they appear on the LWL site. I'm a little proud of them. And by 'them', I mean the puns in the Meet Monica Velour review. The actual reviews are okay, I suppose.

No comments: