Saturday, 14 January 2012

[530] Kathleen Kennedy Interview

So my rather negative review of War Horse had an interesting effect on the Den of Geek readership - but I won't let that influence my coverage of the film itself! In fact, I had a spring in my step as I walked up to Claridge's last Monday, on my way to interview both producer Kathleen Kennedy and actor Tom Hiddleston. They're my first interviews of the year, after all! And where best to start, than with reportedly the second most successful producer currently working in Hollywood?






It’s not every day that you get to talk to one of the most successful producers in Hollywood history. So when we sat down with Kathleen Kennedy, who has collaborated with Steven Spielberg on the majority of his films from the last 30 years, we tackled the big question: what, exactly, does a producer do?

With reference to everything from Spielberg’s latest films, War Horse and The Adventures Of Tintin, to the future projects of Lincoln and Jurassic Park 4, Kennedy gives us a detailed break-down of what it’s like behind the scenes of a blockbuster.


Read the full article here.

No comments: